R.I.S.E. with Paul Reynolds is for beginner and intermediate trainers, focusing on fitness fundamentals, nutrition and continuous self-improvement. Gain the knowledge and confidence to manage your lifestyle and improve your body. Sessions vary between strength training and H.I.I.T workouts, with online nutrition support. (Course commences 18th July Monday-Thursday for 6 weeks. £125 for members /£150 for Non Members)
Is RISE right for you?
RISE with Paul Reynolds is for you if:
- You want to get healthier, fitter, and stronger — and stay that way for the rest of your life.
- You’re tired of “quick fix” programs and are willing to dedicate 6 weeks to getting in shape the sustainable way.
- You want an expert to hold you accountable and help you improve throughout the program.
- You want to be free from injuries or train in the best way to relieve current injuries.
- You’re ready for a return to in-person training, in classes with limited numbers, conducted in line with government regulations and Queen’s Sport protocols.
- 24 in-person training sessions
- Workouts including bodyweight, dumbbells, barbells, medicine balls and more
- Online Tutorials to improve movement and posture
- Nutrition and lifestyle coaching lessons
- Meal ideas and tips
- Solidarity and support with other participants
(Course comences 18th July Monday - Thursday for 6 weeks. £125 for Members / £150 for Non Members)
As per the terms of the Queen’s Sport health declaration, all bookers must advise of any medical or health issues in advance of the course. If you have any of the following medical or health issues (heart condition, recent chest pains brought on by exercise, spells of dizziness, are on medication for high blood pressure, have bone or joint issues, shortness of breath, are currently or recently pregnant, or have undergone any recent surgery) you must download and complete this PARQ in full and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
By continuing to your booking you agree to the above terms and the QS Health Declaration found here.
When booking please select 18 July 2022 on the booking calendar