R.I.S.E. with Paul Reynolds is for beginner and intermediate trainers, focusing on fitness fundamentals, nutrition and continuous self-improvement. Gain the knowledge and confidence to manage your lifestyle and improve your body. Sessions vary between strength training and H.I.I.T workouts, with online nutrition support. (Course commences 12th September with 48 sessions Monday-Thursday for 12 weeks at 6.40am and 7.30am for 45minutes. £255 for members /£295 for Non Members) *1 week break from 24th October
Mid-Morning Rise commences 26th September for 5 weeks, ever Monday & Wednesday at 9.30am-10.15am (Members-£80 Non-Members £90)
Is RISE right for you?
RISE with Paul Reynolds is for you if:
- You want to get healthier, fitter, and stronger — and stay that way for the rest of your life.
- You’re tired of “quick fix” programs and are willing to dedicate 12 weeks to getting in shape the sustainable way.
- You want an expert to hold you accountable and help you improve throughout the program.
- You want to be free from injuries or train in the best way to relieve current injuries.
- You’re ready for a return to in-person training, in classes with limited numbers, conducted in line with government regulations and Queen’s Sport protocols.
- Workouts including bodyweight, dumbbells, barbells, medicine balls and more
- Online Tutorials to improve movement and posture
- Nutrition and lifestyle coaching lessons
- Meal ideas and tips
- Solidarity and support with other participants
Autumn Rise Course commences 12th September Monday - Thursday for 12 weeks. £255 for Members / £295 for Non-Members
Mid-Morning Rise commences 26th September every Monday & Wednesday for 5 weeks. Members-£80 Non-Members £90
As per the terms of the Queen’s Sport health declaration, all bookers must advise of any medical or health issues in advance of the course. If you have any of the following medical or health issues (heart condition, recent chest pains brought on by exercise, spells of dizziness, are on medication for high blood pressure, have bone or joint issues, shortness of breath, are currently or recently pregnant, or have undergone any recent surgery) you must download and complete this PARQ in full and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
By continuing to your booking, you agree to the above terms and the QS Health Declaration found here.