2022 Summer Swim Camp
- Starts Monday 22 August
- Runs all week to Friday 26th August
- Enrolment will open on Friday 1st July
- Enrolments can only be made in person at reception
- Enrolments are on a first come first serve basis
- Members: £32.50 / Non-members: £47.50
For information on requrements and for enrolment form, please see link below
Autumn 2022 Splash 'n' Swim
- Starts Friday 9th September
- 13 weeks
- Re-enrolment for currently enrolled children will end Sunday 28th August
- Limited Spaces available for new enrolmnets
- Open enrolment starts 0630 Thursday 1st September
- New Enrolments can only be made in person at reception
- Members £84.50 / Non-members £123.50
For information on requirements and for enrolment form, please see link below
The Queen's Sport Splash 'n' Swim Programme provides professional swimming lessons for babies, children and young people. Splash 'n' Swim has adopted the Amateur Swimming Association (ASA) national plan for swimming and we specialise in stroke efficiency, water confidence and learning through fun.
We offer an excellent professional development pathway for participants to progress from Waterbabies to our Barracudas or Rookie Lifeguard courses. Participants who develop through the programme will also have the opportunity to be invited to the Queen’s Swim Squad.
Waterbabies is perfect exercise for little ones, since water allows their muscles to move freely and they’re supported by its buoyancy. The class incorporate lots of bonding, fun and socialising.
The Duckling Awards are designed to help children explore and enjoy the fun of learning to swim. They can help you shape your swimming lessons by giving set outcomes and provide a foundation level for swimming. Ages 3-4.
Adult support is required in both Waterbabies and Ducklings.
The 10 Stage Programme
- Waterbabies - Parent & Child lessons
- Ducklings - Parent & Child lessons
- Starfish (Non Swimmers)
- Seahorses (Beginners 1)
- Stingrays (Beginners 2)
- Dolphins (Improvers 1)
- Sharks (Improvers 2)
- Jets (Advanced)
- Barracudas (Swim School)
- Rookie Lifeguard
- Queen’s Swim Squad (Invitation only)
If your child has had any of the following medical or health issues (heart condition, recent chest pains brought on by exercise, spells of dizziness, are on medication for high blood pressure, have bone or joint issues, shortness of breath or have undergone any recent surgery) you must download and complete the Children's PARQ in full and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Splash N Swim Lessons Timetable
|Starfish||Seahorses||Stingrays||Dolphins||Sharks||Jets||Waterbabies||Ducklings||Barracudas||Rookie Lifeguard||Swim Squad|
|Friday||16.00, 16.30||16.00, 16.30||16.00, 16.30||17.00||17.00, 17.30||17.30||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Saturday||09.00, 09.40, 10.20||09.00, 09.40, 10.20||09.00, 09.40, 10.20||09.00, 09.40, 10.20||09.00, 09.40, 10.20||09.40||10.50, 11.20||11.50, 12.30||N/A||N/A||N/A|
What to Expect When Arriving For Your Lesson
1. Report to reception
2. Follow the one way system to changing rooms/poolside
3. Teacher/swim co-ordinator will meet swimmers at entrance to pool directing to meeting point for each level
4. Teacher takes roll call and takes class to entry point for lesson
6. Exit pool at designated exit point
7. Follow directions to changing rooms
8. Please change as quickly as possible
9. Staff to sanitise touch points in changing rooms for next session
10. Follow one way system back to reception and exit the building
11. Swimmers should bring their own equipment where possible
12. For more information on guidelines or lessons please contact our Swimming Co-ordinator Barbara Simpson - email@example.com
Re-enrolment F.A.Q - Autumn 2022
Q: My child's booking is at the wrong time/I need a different date or time in order to attend.
A: Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to see what options are available for your child's level.
Q: My child's booked level is incorrect!
A: Bookings are based on the most up-to-date assessed booking we have on our system for your child, from Autumn 2021 . Some children will have aged out of their booked group, particularly in Waterbabies and Ducklings. This will be addressed in the first week of lessons when assessments will be held as normal. We will endeavor to get every child into an age and ability appropriate group as quickly as possible. Please attend the session your child is booked for and bear with us - we will get everyone sorted out as a top priority.
Q: My PIN doesn't work/my e-mail is wrong - what can I do now?
A: First try resetting your PIN using the function available - "Forgot your PIN?" If you have any difficulties, please contact reception on 028 9068 1126 to update your e-mail address or reset your PIN manually.
Q: I didn't get my letter - is my place still held?!
A: Yes! If you cannot find or did not recieve your re-enrolment letter please contact email@example.com