Return to Fitness Guidelines
All of us at Queen's Sport are looking forward to welcoming back our members and customers and we hope that you are as excited as we are. To make sure we keep you and all of our staff members safe when we re-open we have guidelines that you should follow prior to and during your visits.
You will notice as you arrive onsite a number of changes. These include:
- All visitors must wear a face mask or covering when moving within our facilities.
- Social distancing measures throughout our facilities
- Perspex screens at staff contact points such as reception
- One way circulation system, designated up/down stairs and in/out doors.
- Hand sanitising stations have been placed on access and egress routes. These may be supplemented by stand-alone sanitising stations where applicable.
- Enhanced cleaning measures, particularly with frequent contact surfaces such as the gym areas.
- Booking system in place for all activities.
- Access to changing facilities and toilets will be limited.
- Our facilities, based on current guidance and Risk Assessments will have some restrictions in place.
- Payments for bookings and membership where possible should be completed online before arrival.
Prior to attending your booking, all participants must assess their health. You should not access our facilities if you:
- Are suffering from a temperature- this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- Have a new, continuous cough- this means coughing frequently for more than an hour, or if you experience three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours. If you have a pre-existing persistent cough, it may be worse than usual
- Experience Anosmia: the loss of or a change in your normal sense of smell (it can also affect your taste)
- Have experienced any of these symptoms in the previous seven days
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 (until you are advised it is safe to return to activity)
- Are awaiting COVID-19 test results
- Have been advised to self-isolate
- Do not come onsite if you or someone you live with has symptoms
We ask that all users arrive on time for their booking, this will assist with managing access and egress. We also ask after your session finishes that you leave promptly and not congregate onsite.
Your safety and our staff's safety is priority.