Following our last communication 15 February 2022 and in line with the latest NI Executive review we are pleased to announce the following easing of restrictions at Queen's Sport.
- Numbers that can attend Cardio, Gym, Free Weights and Pool Sessions have all increased
- Student Club restrictions and bookings will be reviewed and updated in the coming days
- The one way system and social distancing will gradually be removed in all communal areas (including changing rooms) at the PEC Upper Malone and BT1
- Class set up including maximum numbers will be reviewed and updated in the coming days
- Signage will gradually be removed at all our sites
The booking system for all activities will remain in place but will be reviewed. We are aware that the number of ‘no-shows’ has been increasing which is making it difficult to book activities at certain times. Members are therefore reminded that you must cancel your session if you are unable to attend.
Hand sanitisers will remain in place and in line with Government Guidelines it is recommended that face coverings are worn when moving between activities.
Queen's Sport will continue to work with the university and other bodies to ensure the safety of our staff and our customers.