The Cellular Therapies Facility has a range of state of the art equipment.
- Two Grade C (Class 10,000, ISO grade 7) preparation rooms
- Amercare Four glove Isolator - including on-board VHP /Bio-decontamination & centrifuge system
- Cell storage in two Automated Liquid Nitrogen vapour phase storage systems
- 24hr Environmental monitoring system
- Six Eppendorf New Brunswick Galaxy Incubators
- A Pharmaceutical Quality System maintained in conjunction with the Regional Pharmaceutical Quality and Assurance Services (RPQAS)