New Normal...New Me
New Normal...New Me!
Indoor, Outdoor & Online Classes at Queen's Sport
Following the NI Executive review meeting held on 20 May, we are pleased to announce the following.
From Monday 24 May we will return to:
- Indoor face to face group exercise classes at the PEC and BT1.
- Recreational 5-aside and other team sports at the PEC and Upper Malone.
- Squash, badminton, handball and racquetball at the PEC.
- Adult courses - RISE, Yin Yoga, Yoga For All, Pilates.
For our Indoor & Outdoor Class Timetable please click here.
Outdoor Classes Key Information:
- All classes must be booked using the Queen's Sport App or via the Queen's Sport website
- Classes can be booked up to 1 week in advance
- Outdoor Classes will take place on our outdoor training facility - Pitch 1
- No equipment will be provided for outdoor classes - but you can bring your own from home
- Bring your own water & outdoor clothing
- Classes will be weather dependent and may be cancelled at short notice if weather is extreme and deemed unsafe
- Queen's Sport will endeavour to notify bookers if a class is cancelled
- Classes will be subject to change on a weekly basis