Kids' Taekwondo Now OPEN for Enrolment!
Kids' Taekwondo is back for Autumn 2021 with our popular Juniors and Seniors courses!
Taekwondo is a Korean martial art and Olympic combat sport. Our classes are open for all abilities (beginners welcome) and runs from ages 4 and up. Taekwondo means the way of foot and fist and here you will learn how to strike with your upper and lower body, gaining flexibility, fitness & speed while improving discipline and self confidence but most importantly: it's fun!
- Starting Saturday 9 October
- 11 weeks inclusive - no Halloween break
- Taekwondo Juniors will run from 10am-11am for ages 4-7
- Taekwondo Seniors will run from 11am-12.30pm for ages 8+
- Taekwondo Juniors costs £66 for members/£99 for non-members
- Taekwondo Seniors costs £82.50 for members/£115.50 for non-members
- Instructors Adam Young and Chris Lavery
- All abilities welcome including beginners
- Enrolment is open NOW!
- All enrolments must be made at reception
For more information on Taekwondo and our other children's courses for Autumn 2021 please click here.