EXPERIENCE MORE AT QUEEN'S AND TRY SOMETHING NEW!
Campus Sports programmes are fun, recreational opportunities for Students and Staff to get active and enjoy sport! Whether you are returning to sport, want to just try something new or fancy meeting new people, come along and give it a go at Queen's Sport!
Come 'n' Try New Sport
- Club Drop-in - Why not drop into a Club training session - to contact a club click here.
- Active Travel Programme - Walk, Run, Cycle! Encouraging students to undertake active journey’s around QUB!
3v3 Basketball Tournament
Think your team can take on anyone in a 3v3 basketball match? Want to compete in a 3 point contest? Queen’s Basketball Team is hosting a 3 on 3 tournament on the night of Wednesday April 5th! Come and join for competitive but friendly games of basketball. We have announcers and referees ready to showcase your basketball moves! Players of all ability and genders are all welcome. Whether you already have a team or not, come sign up and play! It will be jam packed with fun, music and last but not least competitive basketball.
- Wednesday 5 April
- 5.30pm - 10.00pm
- £5 for single entry or £10 for a team entry
- Complete enrolment form below and register at PEC reception
Queen's Sport Events
- Queen's 5k Race around the River on Wednesday 29th March at 7.30pm
- Swimathon at Queen's PEC from 7 - 9th April
More taster events including...
Body Combat, Swimming Varsity, Futsal...more information coming soon!
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org